- Bigger scholastic achievement. Resolute self-respect. Better strength and healthy body, mind, and soul.
“Martial arts are not as much about your child learning to fight others; it’s more about fighting himself. His internal fears. Overpower them, and your child unleashes within himself an extra unstoppable strength.”
- “A strength that gives him the power to kick down the doors of his own self-doubts, a force that opens your child to the exalting power of ideals”.
And all of it comes as learning how to “kick, block, and punch.” look at it this way. Your child’s first and major challenge comes not from “fighting for his privileges on the street,” or “thrashing up the neighborhood bully.” it comes, instead, from battling more threatening forces. Your child’s own worries and self-doubts:
The difficulty is, how do you get your child to fight these demons? You know the trouble. Your child has a tough moment even telling you he / she’s obsessed by them. Never mind how your child might defeat them.
Well, the good news is, we have a verified solution. A plan that has already worked. A sequence of lessons your child will learn easier than you think.
- In further words, when your child uses the principle of martial arts to overcome his fears. He has the power to transfer that principle to all other parts of life. I know of no other sport that does this better than martial arts.
Now, you may be asking, how does all this “principles” work? And why does martial art manage to do a better job teaching it?
Another time, other than any sport, martial art gives your child the ability to look at your child’s natural powers. Your child will wonder (as you will) as the increases in strength, flexibility endurance, balance, and accord. Yet this is only the start. In fact, your child’s physical skills act as a base for something much more important: the development of your child’s value skills, mental and spiritual. And not hack off from their physical skills, but closely related – even surrounded-to them.
Mr. Harish Kumar Sawaria
Renshi Harish Kumar Sawaria is the founder of the zeal martial arts academy and fitness point. He is giving training to the students from more than the 20 years in the field of martial arts . He is a specialist in karate, judo,twaikando and mix martial arts. Mr. Harish Kumar Sawaria is-
- 5th-degree black belt in THE SEIKO KAI KARATE DO INDIA.
- 3rd-degree black belt in THE WORLD KARATE FEDERATION.
- 3RD-degree black belt in THE KARATE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
- An official representative of Udaipur Rajasthan at SEIKO KAI INTERNATIONAL INDIA.
- Chief secretary of The Udaipur District Karate Association.
- National Certified Coach of THE KARATE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
- National A level Referee of THE KARATE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
After all these achievements he is the good teacher who not only teaches the martial arts to students either also helps the students of martial arts academy in the day to day life problems. He is running the campaign named “ JAGEGA YUVA BADHEGA YUVA” in this campaign he is working on the youth power and hot topics or problems of them.
Mr. Praful Kumar Sawaria
Sensai Praful Kumar Sawaria is the co-founder of the Zeal Martial Arts Academy and the fitness point. He is giving the martial arts training for more than 10 years at Zeal martial arts academy. He is a specialist in the Karate, mix martial arts, and in physical training. Mr. Praful Kumar Sawaria is-
- 1st-degree black belt in THE SEIKO KAI KARATE DO INDIA.
- 1st-degree black belt in THE KARATE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
- National level referee of THE KARATE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
After all this, he is the chief instructor of the Zeal Martial Arts Academy and as well the main head of one of the Sector-12 training center in Udaipur of Zeal martial arts academy. He is very good at giving the martial arts training to the children of the little age and the martial arts and fitness training to the teenagers and adult.